Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
can i please??!! (Read 610 times)

junior
Ex Member

can i please??!!
Sep 30th, 2005 at 10:04pm

upload pics??!!

i do not know how, and i will want to share a few shots with everyone!!!

i know the bandwidth is tight, so i will only post one at a time, and i won't post bunches and bunches of pics...

i have some shots of a tree that was turned into toothpicks by a lightning bolt i thought you guys might find interesting.. there is one really really good shot where you can see the entire tree is still standing, but you can see through the trunk!!!

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Ned A from South GA
WR Addict

Formerly Nappen who said...Sleep
is for wimps

Re: can i please??!!
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 10:25pm

Go to the photo gallery, sign up and then upload. Max size is 100kb.
Easiest way is to link throught he header where is says "art galleries" and then link with the photo sharing link.

I'm not addicted to coffee, it just keeps the headaches away.

IP Logged

Philip Peak
WR Addict

Southeastern Indiana, Indiana, USA
Southeastern Indiana
Indiana
USA

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 10:41pm

Junior
  Like Nappan said click to the galleries and then you must register there as well because the software is different.  then look towards the upper right of the screen and find the link for uploading photos and click on that.  From there you should not have any trubs if you do just ask and I am sure we can talk you through it.

The woodturner formerly known as PhilipE.  Willing to mentor members who live in the southeastern Indiana/Kentuckiana area (Louisville area)
WWW poet0928  
IP Logged

Chris Wright
WR Addict

Woodturners: 21st century
Druids

Los Angeles, CA, California, USA
Los Angeles, CA
California
USA

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2005 at 2:17am

Just a side note, we are NOT tight on bandwidth or storage space here on WR, I'm not sure where this rumor started...but either way, post away junior.

I think the thought/reasoning behind this may be from comments about limiting the number of photos posted at any one time.  I know everyone is eager to share everything they have turned, but try to limit it to posting 2-3 pictures a day and spread them out a bit.  This way the people that have posted before you don't get knocked off the front page by one person.  Doing it this way everyone gets to enjoy being in the main page line up for a day or two before new postings knock them down the list.

Three Mutts Customs
Custom Leather, Wood & Metal gear
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print