support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Way OT:  Safe Storage
Oct 10th, 2005 at 6:44pm

Chris, or some of you other web savy folk,

Some of the other ministers in the area and I are in need of a web site with safe storage.  Specifically, we want the front page to be only a login screen, with user name and password.  The second screen can be as simple as an Excel page with names, needs, actions given, by whom, etc.  Do any of you know a way to do this very inexpensively if not free? 

TIA

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY.  Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens.  Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
DerekJeffries

Re: Way OT:  Safe Storage
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2005 at 5:38am

This could be done very easily with something like Dotnet Nuke.  If it does not need any design or a specific domain name I might be able to help out and get it hosted pretty cheap here at my work.

I will send you a PM also with some pricing.

Derek Jeffries
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW 1849929631  
IP Logged

Chris Wright
WR Addict

Woodturners: 21st century
Druids

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2005 at 9:21am

Rev,

Here's a script that someone web savvy could set up for you and is free. It will run on any webspace that allows PHP and MySQL databases.

Chris

Three Mutts Customs
Custom Leather, Wood & Metal gear

"Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing"
IP Logged

Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2005 at 9:41pm

Thanks guys.  I believe Krayon has me taken care of.  I've got to let the group know what I've found as soon as Krayon gives me a few details.  I'm betting that they will go for it.  Thanks again.   8)

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY.  Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens.  Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print