WR Forum Agreement (Read 590 times)

Chris Wright
WR Addict

Woodturners: 21st century
Druids

WR Forum Agreement
Mar 14th, 2008 at 10:37am

Hey Gang,

In light of recent events I thought this might be a good time to have our semi-traditional review of the Forum Use Agreement. Please take a minute to review it so we're all on the page regarding posts.  This is the exact agreement that is posted when every member signs up to use the board so it's something everyone has seen (and hopefully read the first time).   

Thanks, Chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You agree, through your use of this WR forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Racial, Gender, Age, Lifestyle specific messages (i.e. slurs, jokes, etc) will be removed immediately and will not be tolerated.  You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this WR forum.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this WR forum. Please remember that we can not actively monitor every posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this WR forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify a moderator or administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, if you wouldn't say it in the middle of a crowded mall so that everyone can hear, you probably shouldn't post it here either.  Religion, Politics, etc (jokes, satire, personal opinions) are fine as long as everyone accepts the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinion; right, wrong or different and said post does not violate the terms in first paragraph of the agreement.  We're here to talk & have fun not educate the masses on what we believe to be correct in these two areas.
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2008 at 10:40am by Chris Wright »  

Three Mutts Customs
Custom Leather, Wood & Metal gear
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

"Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing"
IP Logged

Chuck Beland
WR Champion
Head WR Twit

I got my eyes on you.

Re: WR Forum Agreement
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2008 at 6:01pm

I read it Chris. very well written who wrote it for you. Grin

Hiding now.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

The dog was created especially for children. He is the God of frolic.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print