6 (1.8%)
  5 (1.5%)
  6 (1.8%)
  18 (5.4%)

Total votes: 331
« Last Modified by: Ron Sardo on: Oct 19th, 2008 at 2:25pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
WR 2009 Calender Voting (Read 6,034 times)

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
WR 2009 Calender Voting
Oct 11th, 2008 at 11:29am

Looks like we had a great turn out and now it's time to vote.

Here is how it going to work, all registered members get to pick up to 12 photos. The top 12 images from 12 different turners will be chosen for the calendar. If one turner has 2 selections in the top 12, the next photo with the highest count will be picked.

Each photo below is hot linked to the larger image in the gallery.

Each person gets to vote for 12 pieces, please do not vote for more.
Once you submit your vote, you have 10 minutes to make any corrections.

Voting will end Midnight Saturday, October 18, 2008 (Pacific Time). Sunday the results of the voting will be shown.

1 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     2 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     3 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     4 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     5 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     6 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

7 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     8 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     9 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     10 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     11 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     12 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

13 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     14 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     15 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     16. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     17 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     18 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register    

19 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     20 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     21 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     22 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     23 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     24 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

25 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     26. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     27. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register     28 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register    29 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Re: WR 2009 Calender Voting
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 9:21pm

Ron, am I correct that these are for the most part only the gallery photos that were originally submitted?  And, that you have better photos for most of these?
CoolRev. Doug Miller

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY.  Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens.  Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 9:30pm

Correct Doug

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Leo Frilot
WR Addict

When the going gets tough,
get a bigger gouge!!!

Baton Rouge, LA, Louisiana, USA
Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana
USA

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:58pm

I thought G Ljo had some items submitted for the calendar???  Maybe I read it wrong.

Live for today, plan for tomorrow, but have fun regardless!Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW Leo.Frilot  
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 6:28am

Leo Frilot wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:58pm:
I thought G Ljo had some items submitted for the calendar???  Maybe I read it wrong.

He never sent me high res photos

IP Logged

Jeff Bower

MauBow

Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 6:50pm

Thanks for setting this all up Ron!

Always doing urgent things usually excludes important things….
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 8:45pm

Thanks Jeff

IP Logged

adaddy
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:12pm

Thank you for making it happen

Yvon Wink Smiley Wink

IP Logged

Larry Charlot
WR Addict

Professional Sawdust Maker

Yakima, Washington, Washington, USA
Yakima, Washington
Washington
USA

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:53am

you da man..............feeling good yet Grin

Larry

Want a better life, TURN it into something better

IP Logged

Philip Peak
WR Addict

Southeastern Indiana, Indiana, USA
Southeastern Indiana
Indiana
USA

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 6:28am

We need more voting on this.  We used to have it so those who are just lurking could vote and not have to be members, is that still possible?

The woodturner formerly known as PhilipE.  Willing to mentor members who live in the southeastern Indiana/Kentuckiana area (Louisville area)
WWW poet0928  
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:52am

Any of the 774 registered members that are lurking are eligible to vote

IP Logged

Glyn Buckley
WR Addict

WR, the Center of the
Vortex

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 12:13pm

You might try posting a new link under all of the topics like you did for nominations. I don't think everyone finds this thread. I can only access it through the main topic header.

Glyn

Learn something new every day.
Glyn (formerly Swashbuckley)
Waxahachie, Texas

IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 1:28pm

Good Idea Glyn

IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #13 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 1:06pm

Time is running out to get your votes in

IP Logged

Philip Peak
WR Addict

Southeastern Indiana, Indiana, USA
Southeastern Indiana
Indiana
USA

Reply #14 - Oct 17th, 2008 at 8:44pm

it used to accessible to nonmembers as well at one time.  Not sure how Chris managed that.  How do you think i got stuff in tha calendar for the first two years, i had all my friends and family member vote...lol.  I guess you could say I stuffed the ballot box.   Wink

The woodturner formerly known as PhilipE.  Willing to mentor members who live in the southeastern Indiana/Kentuckiana area (Louisville area)
WWW poet0928  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print