Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Welcome to the new board (Read 575 times)

Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Welcome to the new board
Jan 9th, 2009 at 10:24pm

Questions have been asked for a long time.  Answers have been given.  I even know of live chats that have taken place.  Never before, to my knowledge, has there ever been a committed board within a turning site committed to the work of marketing our craft.  Well, here it is.  A place where you can ask any questions you may have dealing with sales, web presence, sites, stores, stocking, shows, etc. 

Only two rules need to be added here.  One, we keep on topic here.  Please don't use this board to chase rabbits and make jokes.  Two, please do your best to help and not confuse.  Questions, answers and discussions are desired and expected.  But you really don't want to confuse anyone with mindless banter.

I look forward to learning so much with this board.  You guys are going to teach me more than you can imagine. 
CoolRev. Doug Miller

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY. Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens. Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Tom Davis
WR Addict

I get jokes

Re: Welcome to the new board
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2009 at 12:25pm

Thank you so much for this new board. I hope to learn so much from the experts that we have here. I have been to several of your personal sites and hope some day to have one that is close to any of yours.

LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY, WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING
WOW WHAT A RIDE

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print