Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  • Featured Artist    • Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   • Event Calendar   • Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New video - Acorn Birdhouse (Read 2,360 times)

Bob Hamilton
WR Addict

Forest, Ontario, Canada, Ontario, Canada
Forest, Ontario, Canada
Ontario
Canada

New video - Acorn Birdhouse
Jul 8th, 2009 at 9:15am

Hi:
Surprise, surprise! No one saw this one coming, eh?  Grin I finally finished putting together the video on making acorn birdhouse ornaments that I was making when I got sidetracked with the collet chuck video. These are the project I needed the perches for. The playlist for the 5 part video is at: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care
Bob
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2009 at 9:16am by Bob Hamilton »  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Brendan McAreavy
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

Ireland, Ireland
Ireland
Ireland

Re: New video - Acorn Birdhouse
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 10:53am

Super job Bob.

I was watching them as they were being processed by YouTube at about 6.00am this morning - well, I think that's what was happening because there were 3 videos when I logged on and the other two appeared in my 'Subscription' box as I watch the first ones.  Anyway, it was a very pleasant start to the day.

Thank you,
Brendan
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2009 at 11:21am by Brendan McAreavy »  

BMac in a previous incarnation

IP Logged

Bob Hamilton
WR Addict

Forest, Ontario, Canada, Ontario, Canada
Forest, Ontario, Canada
Ontario
Canada

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 3:44pm

Thanks, Brendan.  I did notice that some of them had already been viewed before I got the last ones up.  I have to add the annotations after they are uploaded so it is possible you saw them before the annotations were added, not that there were that many annotations this time.   Grin

Bob

IP Logged

Jim Rutten
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Reply #3 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 2:54am

Bob,

These were awesome. Thank you for sharing. Smiley

IP Logged

John Terefenko

I love Woodworking

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 8:35am

Thanks for doing the videos Bob. Well done and you made thm look easy. I am hoping to give them a try myself. I am always looking for new ideas in birdhouse ornaments. Have a great day.

John T.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print