Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Video: Berger style scoop (Read 1,589 times)

Bob Hamilton
WR Addict

Forest, Ontario, Canada, Ontario, Canada
Forest, Ontario, Canada
Ontario
Canada

New Video: Berger style scoop
Dec 29th, 2009 at 3:47pm

Hi:
I had a couple of comments implying a desire to see a video on turning a scoop as well as a request for a multi-axis turning project, so I thought I would try turning a scoop like the one Soren Berger demos on the Woodworking Channel website.  The scoop turned out fairly well and, despite an early "field of view" problem, so did the video.  The playlist is available at:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Take care
Bob

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Steve Bistritz
WR Supporter

Harrington Park, New Jersey, USA
Harrington Park
New Jersey
USA

Re: New Video: Berger style scoop
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2009 at 5:07pm

Oh goodie, and the weekend is coming up!!!!!!!!!Thanks Bob!!!!!!!!!!! Really appreciate the time and effort. smiley=thumbsup.gif

So many interests,so little time.........

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print