Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Andi Wolfe carving a hollow form (Read 1,859 times)

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Andi Wolfe carving a hollow form
Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:39am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
William Bryant

Tree-huggers Beware!

Re: Andi Wolfe carving a hollow form
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2010 at 12:39pm

talk about talent. whenever i concentrate that hard with my hands they start to quiver

IP Logged

leo Makepeace
WR Addict

Lanzarote, Spain
Lanzarote
Spain

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2010 at 4:20pm

Talent beyond belief and patience of a saint, IF I ever tried this, I would have to first receive a lorry load of CA. glue.

Sometimes you see something that just blows your mind ( quite easy in my case ) this was one of those moments.

Ron, thanks for finding and showing and of course Andi for the same. smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif smiley=thumbsup.gif

Makin' shavins, but not much else. I can still count to ten, with my shoes on......woohoo
WWW leo Makepeace http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_10361251  
IP Logged

Dale Jablonski
WR Supporter

WR it's a great thing

Vernal, Utah, USA
Vernal
Utah
USA

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 7:33am

Incredibly talented. If I tried that it would end up being a pretty piece of firewood! smilies=bowdown

WWW dalejablonski  
IP Logged

Mike Oyama
WR Addict

Happy Holidays WR!

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 11:21am

Wow, that is some impressive carving! I have never seen hollow forms like that. The detail in those leaves is amazing. It doesn't surprise me at all that she's a Botanist.

I just added her blog to my favorites. She has some amazing photos there. She's also in a band that plays traditional Irish Music. She plays hammer dulcimer, fiddle, guitar, and bodhran, and sings!

According to her blog, she's traveling for a month, and is currently in South Africa! How freaking cool is that??!?!?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print