Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  • Featured Artist    • Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   • Event Calendar   • Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOLD!!! FS - 10 Peppermill Kits (Read 2,294 times)

Leo Frilot
WR Addict

When the going gets tough,
get a bigger gouge!!!

Baton Rouge, LA, Louisiana, USA
Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana
USA

SOLD!!! FS - 10 Peppermill Kits
Mar 31st, 2010 at 10:50pm

First person to email me (perfwood@cox.net) gets the deal!!!

Guys, I purchased the wrong peppermill kits.  I meant to purchase the deluxe model and I accidentally purchased the Premium model, about 7 months ago.  Well, I'm just getting around to opening the package (don't ask me why) and it's not the one's I'm used to turning.  And I don't feel like learning a new product.  So I decided to pass on the savings to my friends.
CSUSA Regular price = $11.99 each
bulk 10% reduction   = $10.79 each

I'm selling them for $9.00 each and free shipping to U.S. address. Must buy all 10!!! Never been opened, brand spanking new!  See attached photo.  I can email you an invoice for  paypal payment or you can mail me a check. Either way is fine with me.

Here is the catalog listing:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Looks like my photo can't be attached afterall. But I can email it to you if you're intersted.
Hey, what happened to the add an attachment button??????[s][/s]
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2010 at 1:27am by Leo Frilot »  

Live for today, plan for tomorrow, but have fun regardless!Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW Leo.Frilot  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Re: FS - 10 Peppermill Kits
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2010 at 9:59pm

anyone want to split them with me?  I can't afford all of them right now but could use 5.  Let me know.

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY.  Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens.  Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Brendan McAreavy
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

Ireland, Ireland
Ireland
Ireland

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 3:43am

Yeah, I'll go halfers with you Rev. Doug.

I have never tried pepper mills but I want to so that split would suit me well if Leo is happy enough too.

I imagine the easiest way to do this is for you to send Leo $45 and ask Leo to send me a Paypal invoice for $45 plus international shipping.

Could I ask you to send Leo an email please?  I am on my daughters laptop so I don't want to use her email and I don't know how to access the one connected to my Paypal account but I'll ask her what to do so that I can pay the invoice. (The girls are away shopping and, judging by the excitement this morning, it is going to be a serious affair)

BMac in a previous incarnation

IP Logged

Leo Frilot
WR Addict

When the going gets tough,
get a bigger gouge!!!

Baton Rouge, LA, Louisiana, USA
Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana
USA

Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 9:55pm

Paypal invoice sent to your Email address listed, Brendan.  Inform me if you received, or if I need to resend.

PM me your address, Rev.

Live for today, plan for tomorrow, but have fun regardless!Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW Leo.Frilot  
IP Logged

Brendan McAreavy
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

Ireland, Ireland
Ireland
Ireland

Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 4:46am

Leo, thank you.  I'll not be able to check that particular email until tomorrow because I'm using my daugher's laptop and I don't want to enter my home email here because it gets all messed up when I access it from another computer for some reason.

Bill, the 'luck of the Irish' doesn't always work... the huge tool store, Axminster, that I was so excited about going to while in England is CLOSED this weekend so I am devastated but, since winning the gouge and getting the mills, I'm not just as devastated as I might be.

BMac in a previous incarnation

IP Logged

Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Re: SOLD!!! FS - 10 Peppermill Kits
Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 9:36am

Mills came in the mail this morning.  Thank you very much.  Now all I have to do is go to the CUSA site and track down the instructions.  Yes, I am fighting back that little voice in my head that is saying, "INSTRUCTIONS, WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' INSTRUCTIONS."  This time I'm listening to the small voice that says, "You really don't want to mess these up.  Let's do it right the first time."

THANK YOU Leo.  You are indeed a gentleman.  One question though, where are the mudbugs you said would be in there?   Huh
CoolRev. Doug Miller

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY.  Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens.  Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print