Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Shop (Read 1,004 times)

Randall Hire
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

My Shop
Nov 12th, 2010 at 1:06pm

Here's my shop- One-half of a standard two-car garage. The LOML parks her car in one side, I get the other side. She gets evicted as soon as spring arrives, then I get the whole garage until late autumn.

I've recently painted the walls and have purchased a dust collector. The combination of the two has made a huge impact; so much easier to keep it clean now. My problem is I'm so short on space that everything must be portable. It works for me, but I can't keep anything around that I don't have a definite use.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 1:07pm by Randall Hire »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register shop1_001.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Ken Ward
WR Noob

I Love WR

Re: My Shop
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 4:16pm

Sometimes we just make do with what we have,looks like you did a good job there  smiley=beer.gif  smiley=beer.gif

IP Logged

leo Makepeace
WR Addict

Lanzarote, Spain
Lanzarote
Spain

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 4:24pm

Looks like a great space to me Randall, used to its best and a great place to turn the hours away.......

Makin' shavins, but not much else. I can still count to ten, with my shoes on......woohoo
WWW leo Makepeace http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_10361251  
IP Logged

Randall Hire
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 7:10pm

Thanks. Like I said, it works for me. Comfortable enough to spend hours on end out there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print