Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free Lens Adapter for Sony DSCP100 & -150 Camera (Read 724 times)

Mike Oyama
WR Addict

Happy Holidays WR!

Free Lens Adapter for Sony DSCP100 & -150 Camera
Nov 22nd, 2010 at 7:50pm

I have this thing that makes your crappy digital camera a little fancier. Grin

I've since upgraded to a different Sony Cybershot that this adapter doesn't fit.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register It will let you screw 30mm Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Registerto your Cybershot.

In the spirit of the holiday, and because you guys are so dang cool, I'm offering this for free for the first person who can use it. If no one from the boards can use it, I'll just freecycle it after the holidays.

It only works with Sony DSCP100 and DSCP150 cameras.

Oh yeah, Priority shipping's included to The States. If you're out of the country, PM me and we'll work it out. smiley=beer.gif

Mods: I meant to put this in the classified section, but it isn't really woodturning related, so this might be as good a place as any.  Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2010 at 7:54pm by Mike Oyama »  

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Rev. Doug Miller
WR Addict

Working flat so I can
support my addiction.

Hardinsburg, KY, Kentucky, USA
Hardinsburg, KY
Kentucky
USA

Re: Free Lens Adapter for Sony DSCP100 & -150 Camera
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 11:51pm

Mike, I have a DSC-H2.  Any chance it would work?  I really have no idea.  If it will, I'll take it.  If not, better luck to the next guy.
CoolRev. Doug Miller

Mentor, Hardinsburg, KY. Basics, bowls, platters, hollow forms, pens. Send PM for more information or make reservation

Ears Are The Most
Important Tools For
Communication
WWW cmdmiller Doug Miller  
IP Logged

Mike Oyama
WR Addict

Happy Holidays WR!

Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 1:07am

Rev., that model camera should already have internal threads for accepting filters. Your camera will take 58mm filters, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register, without any special adapters. They should screw right to the front of your camera lens.

Nice camera, by the way! smiley=thumbsup.gif
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2010 at 1:08am by Mike Oyama »  

IP Logged

Mike Oyama
WR Addict

Happy Holidays WR!

Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 1:11am

It occurs to me that someone may have the right model and not know it. Well, to make it easy, this is what it looks like.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
The adapter I have will only fit this model camera. If you have one of these, the adapter I have will allow you to screw filters to the front of your lens.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print