Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"wood ID kit" using veneer, for sale (Read 576 times)

Paul Hinds

the Hobbit

"wood ID kit" using veneer, for sale
Dec 19th, 2010 at 5:23am

I have a "wood ID kit" made up of veneers ... in this clase, exactly 184 different kinds from over 100 species. I sell these every now and then on eBay for an opening bid of $99 and I get anyhere from the $99 up to $175 or so (at one point I got lucky and sold quite a few of them over $150 but a fair number have gone at $99).

I bought and cut up the veneer for something like 50 of these many years back and I now have the veneer for about a dozen kits left, maybe a few more. I HATE the time it takes to put the $(*#&@^ labels on the pieces, so I don't do these up very often, but I just did up another 4. One is on hold for a lady who wanted one almost a year ago (did I mention that I HATE putting the labels on?) and I figured before I put the other 3 up on eBay I'll just ofter them to anyone here who wants one for $99 (plus $5 packing/handling) plus actual cost of USPS Priority mail shipping ... I'll use Parcel Post if it will save a few bucks, which it will if you're on the West coast. The box weighs just under 5 lbs. I can't use flat rate 'cause the lots won't quite fit in one of those boxes.

If you're interested, you can see pics and a full description here:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Paul

Paul (hobbithouse) Hinds
WOOD ID SITE: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
BOWLS: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
GLOSSARY: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print