Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Re: This Forum
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2013 at 3:28pm

Sometimes you just can't win.

A person doesn't receive enough attaboys gets upset then leaves the forum.

A person doesn't give enough attaboys and someone else gets upset then leaves the forum.

A person gets too many attaboys and starts to think that they are insincere then leaves the forum.

A person gives too many attaboys and someone else starts to think that they are insincere then leaves the forum.

Someone else posts a picture and you think "I remember when I did that and I learned that doing this worked out better. I think I tell him about it and maybe I can help him", only to find out that the person is sensitive took it as negative criticism then leaves the forum.

Someone posts a beautiful piece and people think "Boy are they good, I can't compete with that so I won't say anything"

Someone posts a butt ugly piece and people think, "I don't want to embarrass his so I won't say anything"

I can go on and on with all reasons that I've heard from members.

Bottom Line: With 200,000 gallery pictures viewed each month there are many people enjoying your work

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Norbert Dupas
WR Addict

Oakbank, Manitoba, Canada
Oakbank
Manitoba
Canada

Re: This Forum
Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2013 at 3:59pm

Good point to remember for future postings on the gallery, thanks for that.

...Bert

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print