Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  • Featured Artist    • Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   • Event Calendar   • Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Teknatool Jaws For Sale (Read 985 times)

Matt Lewis

Tri-color Turners

Chesapeake, Virginia, Virginia, USA
Chesapeake, Virginia
Virginia
USA

Teknatool Jaws For Sale
May 21st, 2013 at 5:59pm

Hello from Chesapeake, VA! 

New jaws delivered right to your door at a discounted price with no sales tax and shipping for less than the gas to go to the store. These are extra jaws I have decided I don’t need and would like to recoup a portion of my money on. They are all new/unused and in the original box. I have marked them down from the retail rate. Buyer pays $6 shipping per individual set stateside, but I will split the shipping if you buy the entire lot. Contact me if interested and we can work the transaction process out – tri-colorturners@cox.net.

35 mm Spigot Jaws - $40
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

35 mm Bowl Jaws - $36
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Pin Jaw Set - $48

50 mm Standard Jaw - $43

25 mm Jaw Set - $35
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2013 at 6:03pm by Matt Lewis »  

Best regards,

Matt
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print