Đave Wendell
WR Addict

Charleston, SC, South Carolina, USA
Charleston, SC
South Carolina
USA

Airstream PAPR Units
Nov 4th, 2013 at 11:56am

If anyone is interested, I still have 5 of these new-old stock units which include 1 soft hood, 1 filter unit, 1 breathing hose, 1 battery, 1 hepa filter, 1 airflow indicator and 1 smart charger. These units fit a large flat rate priority box.

These are being sold on a first come first served basis. PM me if you are wanting a unit. I'm selling each unit for $200.00 + $16.85 priority mail shipping.

I do not recommend the soft hood by itself for use while turning on the lathe, but sanding should be fine. Another option would be the soft hood fitted with a hard face shield over it.

It would be up to the purchaser to find a helmet being I have no extra helmets to sell.  I've seen both the racal3 and the airstream5 for sale on the net and at airware america.  Be it they are used, they can be had for cheap.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Life's Short, Laugh Hard!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print