15 (4.3%)
  11 (3.2%)
  8 (2.3%)
  14 (4.0%)

Total votes: 348
« Created by: Ron Sardo on: Nov 2nd, 2014 at 9:44am »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: 2015 Calendar Poll (Read 5,163 times)

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Re: 2015 Calendar Poll
Nov 2nd, 2014 at 9:44am

Another great year for woodturners. The quality of the work we produce just keeps on getting better. Excellent work everyone.

Now it's time to vote.

Here is how it going to work, all registered members get to pick up to 12 photos. The top 12 images from 12 different turners will be chosen for the calendar. If one turner has 2 or more selections in the top 12, the next photo with the highest count will be picked.

Clicking on any of the thumbnails will bring you to the gallery for a larger view.

Each person gets to vote for 12 pieces, please do not vote for more.
Once you submit your vote, you have 20 minutes to make any changes.

Voting will end Midnight Saturday, November 8, 2014 (Pacific Time). Sunday the results of the voting will be shown.

The entry with the most votes will be featured on the front cover.

Good luck!

1.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  2.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 3.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 4.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  5.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

6.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  7.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   8.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  9.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 10.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

11.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   12. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  13. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  14.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   15. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

16. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   17. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   18.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 19  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   20. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

21.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  22.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 23.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   24.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   25.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

26.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   27.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 28.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 29.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register 30.    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

31. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Ed Weber
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Wilton, California, USA
Wilton
California
USA

JET 1642
Grizzly G0584
Reply #1 - Nov 2nd, 2014 at 1:07pm

Thank you Ron and good luck to everyone who submitted their photos.  Smiley

IP Logged

Glenn Jacobs
WR Addict

JC L&S

North DFW, Texas, Texas, USA
North DFW, Texas
Texas
USA

Powermatic 3520C
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2014 at 1:33pm

Thank you Ron! This year's showcase is very talented. Hard to pick just 12.

Woodworking all my life. Turning since ~93
Glenn+J  
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 9:38am

Congratulations to this year Calender Contest winners and thank you to everyone that participated.

I'll start on building the calendar and will have more information later this week

1. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #19. Ron Carrabotta

2. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #16. Steve Doerr

3. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #10. Matthew Little

4.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #4. Bob Hamilton

5. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #22. Scott Wheeler 

6. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #28. Breck Whitworth   

7. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register  #6. Tony Rozendaal

8. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #24. Kathy Jekel

9. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #9. Jim Quarles

10.  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #27 Ed Weber

11. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #7. Len Laymen

12. Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register #18. Frank Johnston
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2014 at 9:45am by Ron Sardo »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Larry Charlot
WR Addict

Professional Sawdust Maker

Yakima, Washington, Washington, USA
Yakima, Washington
Washington
USA

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 10:54am

Congrats to all the great entrants and winners.  lots of great work and artistic ideas.

Want a better life, TURN it into something better

IP Logged

Ed Weber
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Wilton, California, USA
Wilton
California
USA

JET 1642
Grizzly G0584
Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 12:37pm

I'd like to thank all those who participated in providing their work for this years calendar. I would personally like to thank those who voted for my pieces,  Smiley it is very appreciated.
I have no doubt that Ron will put together another great calendar this year, great job everyone.

Now let's get some ornaments made for the C&T

IP Logged

Steve Doerr
WR Addict

Wood is one of God's hidden /> /> canvases.

Joplin, Missouri, USA
Joplin
Missouri
USA

Rikon 70-050VS
Jet 1642 EVS 2HP
Robust American Beauty
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 11:21pm

Thanks Ron for all of your work on this and thinks to all of the participants and all that voted.

IP Logged

Frank Johnston
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Bremerton, Washington, USA
Bremerton
Washington
USA

Jet 1014I (Modified to 1219I) :)
Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 10:09am

Wow! I'm truly honored to have been voted a spot on the calendar. Thanks to all.

All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about. -Charles Kingsley-
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -Oscar Wilde-

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Kathy Jekel
WR Addict

Life... time and space,
it's up to you to fill
it!

Chandler, Oklahoma, USA
Chandler
Oklahoma
USA

Reply #8 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 9:11am

Wow, this is going to be a special calendar! So many beautiful pieces. I wish all the entries could be featured on the back of the calendar to show the beautiful work. Ron can this be done?

Many thanks for all the hard work to Ron, the participant entries and those voting! Way to go everyone! Smiley

Kathy Jekel
IP Logged

Len Layman
WR Addict

What have I got into??

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands

PM 3520b
Jet 1220
Reply #9 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 9:20am

I echo what Kathy said.  Thanks To all.   I think is is neat that one of our newest members work will be featured in the calendar.

Len

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."   MLK
IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #10 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 9:27am

Kathy Jekel wrote on Nov 11th, 2014 at 9:11am:
So many beautiful pieces. I wish all the entries could be featured on the back of the calendar to show the beautiful work. Ron can this be done?

Hi Kathy

I'm not sure if there is enough room on the back for all 31 entries but I will look into it and see what can be done.

IP Logged

JimQuarles
WR Addict
WR Patron

WR Rocks, BIG Time!

Glendale, AZ, Arizona, USA
Glendale, AZ
Arizona
USA

Reply #11 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:06pm

Just show the ones that weren't shown on the inside.  You could label them as runner's-up.
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:06pm by JimQuarles »  

Mentor Basics, Pens, small stuff, Acrylics, EasyRougher.
Just Turnin' Around!  Glendale, AZ  Cool Cool

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before." - Steven Wright

IP Logged

Ron Sardo
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Chief cook and bottle
washer

Drums, Pennsylvania, USA
Drums
Pennsylvania
USA

PM 3520
Reply #12 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:40pm

That's a good idea too

IP Logged

Ed Weber
WR Administrator
WR Patron

Wilton, California, USA
Wilton
California
USA

JET 1642
Grizzly G0584
Reply #13 - Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:49pm

I like the idea of a runner's-up arrangement or collage of some kind. I hope it doesn't make too much extra work for you Ron.

IP Logged

Glenn Jacobs
WR Addict

JC L&S

North DFW, Texas, Texas, USA
North DFW, Texas
Texas
USA

Powermatic 3520C
Reply #14 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:38pm

A runner's up collage would be nice.