Chainsaw Chopsaw (Read 1,228 times)
robo_hippy
WR Addict

Eugene, OR, USA
Eugene, OR
USA

Chainsaw Chopsaw
Mar 2nd, 2015 at 7:00pm

Another clip from me. I will actually have this set up at the Oregon Woodturning Symposium this week end in case any of you can come clear on out/up here.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

robo hippy

Ron, I tried to follow the directions under how to post a video, but it came up with a blank white square and no video.... Probably me....

*Edit*:  Probably because the link you have provided does not go to a video, it goes to your Youtube channel main page.  The video URL is:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Take care
Bob*
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2015 at 10:42pm by Bob Hamilton »  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Bill Neff
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

Barronett, Wisconsin, USA
Barronett
Wisconsin
USA

Re: Chainsaw Chopsaw
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2015 at 10:29am

Very ingenious Reed!  Looks like it helps speed things up in truing and roughing.  Nice even thicknesses.  Not to mention I would think the safety factor is improved.

Some people are like slinkies... totally worthless but it puts a smile on your face when you push them down the stairs.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print