Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some mirrors (Read 618 times)

Glen Shaffer

WR Rocks!

Some mirrors
Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:27am

Hello everybody. I haven't been on here much for the past several years & I do miss everything here. I took a PT job & it keeps me busy after my regular job so time has been scarce. I barely get out in the shop & when I do I leave my phone in the house & lock the door!!  Thumbs Up

1/4 sawn WO with a dye mixture. These boards were covered up with several layers of paint. Oh the sheer insanity of it all. lol
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

GradeAAA Walnut bolt pens. Actual gun stock scraps.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

My FIL passed away last June. John was a good man & tolerated me marrying his baby Daughter. RIP John!!
Checkerboard for 3 of my Grandchildren.

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Ken Vaughan
WR Patron

Still learning

Juneau, Alaska, USA
Juneau
Alaska
USA

Stubby 750
Jet 1014 vs
Bonnie Klein Lathe

Re: Some mirrors
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:43am

Good stuff !!!!   Thanks for showing.

Your tribute to your FIL was especially well thought out. 

IP Logged

Glen Shaffer

WR Rocks!

Re: Some mirrors
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2015 at 5:35am

Thank You Ken. Diane picked the background material & laid out the DC papers & medals & such. She even wanted me to use Quilted Maple & picked the boards.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print