Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTT - Tormek jointer / planer sharpening jig & more (Read 993 times)

Seamus Day

Turks & Caicos Islands, Bahamas
Turks & Caicos Islands
Bahamas

WTT - Tormek jointer / planer sharpening jig & more
Apr 14th, 2015 at 2:16pm

I have a new unused, still boxed Tormek SVH320 jig for sharpening planer / jointer knives. (value around the $190 mark)

I also have a new, still in package set of JET jointer (3) and planer (4) knives for 8" and 20" machines respectively.. (value around the $150 mark?)

Also an unused full sized set of  woodstock 'Planer Pal' blade setting jigs for flat planer and jointer knives. (value around the $120 mark?)

I upgraded my planer and jointer cutter heads to Byrd Tool Corps spiral helix before I ever used any of them.

Would like to trade for quality turning tools in good condition, particularly a large straight skew, large round nose scraper and / or hollowing tools.

I live in the Turks & Caicos Islands but make frequent business trips to the USA so can find a way of getting them to any interested party.

I have pictures, but it seems like you cannot post a picture directly on this topic..

"The impossible straight away, but miracles are taking a little longer right now"..

IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Ralph Fahringer
WR Patron

I'm the "Burly" Man!!

Ellsworth, Maine, USA
Ellsworth
Maine
USA

PM3520b
Re: WTT - Tormek jointer / planer sharpening jig & more
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:46pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Sure you can!! Smiley

Originality is the art of concealing your source.

IP Logged

Ralph Fahringer
WR Patron

I'm the "Burly" Man!!

Ellsworth, Maine, USA
Ellsworth
Maine
USA

PM3520b
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 4:56pm

Go to Photobucket and load your images into it.

Once it is loaded double click on it and it opens a page with a list on the upper right  of sharing links. Click on the bottom one... the  IMG one...

THEN... back to this page... in the lineup of things at the top of the box where you post your replies or whatever,  click on the one that looks like a small earth. When you scroll over it with your cursor, it says Insert Hyperlink. Click on that and paste the IMG file between the  2  [url]s into your post.

Like this:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Eazy peazy!!

Originality is the art of concealing your source.

IP Logged

Seamus Day

Turks & Caicos Islands, Bahamas
Turks & Caicos Islands
Bahamas

Reply #3 - Apr 15th, 2015 at 9:23pm

Thank you Ralph.. That really was easy peazy!

[url]Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[/url]

"The impossible straight away, but miracles are taking a little longer right now"..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print