Woodturner's Resource
Woodturner's Resource  
  Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rockwell/Delta 46-525 Var Speed, Lathe Manuals (Read 140 times)

Barry Jenicek
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Rockwell/Delta 46-525
Rockwell/Delta 46-525 Var Speed, Lathe Manuals
Aug 29th, 2017 at 12:01pm

Ya All,

I own a Rockwell/Delta 46-525 Variable Speed, Lathe.

I have the 434-04-651-0001 manual dated 12/15/85 that mostly tells about setup and maintenance.

I also have a Parts Manual WL-3C (that is labeled as 46-200 12 Four Speed and 46-525 12 Variable Speed Wood Lathes).

Does anyone know of any other manuals that are available?? Mainly, a User or Safety Manual. If there is such a thing, do you know where I can obtain a copy? I tried calling Delta but after waiting on hold for 35 minutes, I gave up.

Thanks in advance,

Barry

IP Logged

George Stratton

WR Rocks!

Old Delta 12" 46-701 in great condition. Had it about 20+ years and turned 1 part.
Re: Rockwell/Delta 46-525 Var Speed, Lathe Manuals
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Google delta 46-525 manuels and most of them usually come up for sale or downloading. Found everything for my 46-701.
Geo.

IP Logged

Barry Jenicek
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Rockwell/Delta 46-525
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 11:07am

I have been searching the Web for an Usage INSTRUCTION Manual for my lathe with no luck. 

I have 2 of the original manuals (see attachments 1 and 2) but one is no more than a Setup manual while the other is a Parts List manual. 

While Surfing, I did find a picture (front page only) of an INSTRUCTION Manual with  a part number (425-97-651-0001) but cannot find it anywhere (Attachment 3).  Do any of you have a copy of this manual or know where I can find one??

Just call me crazy, but I am wanting to sell my lathe and would like to provide the new owner with all of the manuals that the machine came with.

Thanks for your time
Barry

IP Logged

Steve Bistritz
WR Supporter

Harrington Park, New Jersey, USA
Harrington Park
New Jersey
USA

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2017 at 10:25pm

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

So many interests,so little time.........

IP Logged

Barry Jenicek
WR Noob

WR Rocks!

Rockwell/Delta 46-525
Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 7:51am

Hi Steve
Thanks for the reply but the link you supplied is the Delta WL-3C Parts Publication...the same one I have posted.

What I really need is the INSTRUCTION MANUAL. I was able to find a picture of the first page of that manual with a Manual number of 425-97-651-0001, but I be darn if I can find that number anywhere on the net.

I'm hoping that one of the Members might have a copy stashed away somewhere in a drawer. Smiley

Thanks
Barry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print