Featured Artist    Websites   Support Wr
Tutorials, Projects & Tips   Event Calendar   Tool and Book Store
  Home Page Forum HelpSearch Map TPT Resources LoginRegister

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Shows (Read 298 times)

George Stratton

WR Rocks!

Old Delta 12" 46-701 in great condition. Had it about 20+ years and turned 1 part.
Re: Shows
Reply #15 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:26am

I should have put a smily face after my comments.  Wink My daughter does shows for her monogramming bussiness and I might just put a few items in her booth when she's not looking.

IP Logged

robo_hippy
WR Addict

Eugene, OR, USA
Eugene, OR
USA

Reply #16 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:43am

Actually George, that is a good strategy. Every booth needs some help, if nothing else, just for potty/coffee recycling station and food breaks. You can also see what people are interested in and get feed back. I also always traded for Christmas gifts. You can also get leads on wood...

robo hippy

IP Logged

Lee Watermann

WR Rocks!

Reply #17 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:32pm

One day shows outside are a lot of work. Drive early in the morning, set up the tent and set up the products, sit all day and take it all down and drive home. The next day you have to unpack it all. I am obligated for a one day show fifty mile drive but this will be the last year.
Shows need to be at least 20,000 attendance.

IP Logged

robo_hippy
WR Addict

Eugene, OR, USA
Eugene, OR
USA

Reply #18 - Today at 10:11am

Just finished the Oregon Country Fair, my most fun and profitable show ever. The last few years, plates and platters have outsold the shallow and deeper/more standard bowl shapes. This year, the other way around... That's Show Business....

robo hippy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print