Box is butternut with a walnut roof. Roughly 3" tall x 1 1/2 wide. I was just about to give up on this project all together. I had 5 blow up on me before I got this one completed. Still not sure what was going on, but I changed my procedure completely in order to get the job done. I'll start a "procedure" thread on the board. Finish is Velvit oil.
Thanks guys. I do want to buff it up just a bit before I put it in the mail, but it is basically done. This oil seems to dry really hard. I'm liking it basically but still need to turn a few more pieces and apply it to really know what I really think about it. I'll keep you all informed on my thoughts about this Velvit oil.