East Troy, WI
Wisconsin
USA

Robust AB
Grizzly 12x20 Midi Lathe
Delta 10x16 Mini Lathe
FS - Nova DVR XP
Apr 29th, 2014 at 12:58pm

I have a new lathe on order and would like to sell my DVR. It has the standard bed and sits on a shop-built stand. I went back and looked up the invoice for the steel and I put over $200 into the steel. It also has two extra Robust tool rests with it - a 6 inch straight and a 12 inch interior bowl rest. I also have a shop built vacuum adapter that works fairly well.

I am asking $1900 with the stand or $1800 without the stand. The lathe was purchased new in April 2011. It is set up to run on 240v but I intend to switch it back to 120v before I sell it.

The faceplate, live center and knockout bar are all there. I've misplaced the spur drive center somewhere along the way.

For pickup only in southeastern Wisconsin. PM me if interested.

Turnin' and learnin'

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW trozendaal  
IP Logged

Register To Remove Ads
Tony Rozendaal
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

East Troy, WI, Wisconsin, USA
East Troy, WI
Wisconsin
USA

Robust AB
Grizzly 12x20 Midi Lathe
Delta 10x16 Mini Lathe
Re: FS - Nova DVR XP
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2014 at 5:24pm

I finally remembered to add some pictures:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
6 inch tool rest
Interior bowl rest
Lathe on stand
Faceplate / Vacuum chuck / Knockout bar
Tailstock / Live Center
Home made vacuum adapter

Turnin' and learnin'

WWW trozendaal  
IP Logged

Tony Rozendaal
WR Addict

WR Rocks!

East Troy, WI, Wisconsin, USA
East Troy, WI
Wisconsin
USA

Robust AB
Grizzly 12x20 Midi Lathe
Delta 10x16 Mini Lathe
Re: FS - Nova DVR XP
Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2014 at 6:05pm

I am willing to take a couple hundred less than my asking price. Let's say $1500 without the stand or $1700 with the stand.  I am willing to deliver it within 100 miles or so of the house.

Turnin' and learnin'

WWW trozendaal  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print